About the Area
Referrals and Visibility
Networking & Educational Opportunities
Discounts on Health Insurance, Credit Card Fees, and more
Spotlight your business to potential new customers and clients
- The chamber receives over 20,000 inquiries a year. We make referrals and answer questions pertaining to business, professional services, industry and tourism.
- This Week in the Region is a bi-weekly email reminding members of upcoming events, promotions and more.
- Free display for your brochures, fliers and business cards in the chamber office.
- Free listing for your business on our website AND www.mainesmidcoast.com.
- The Damariscotta Region Area Guide is our #1 resource for promoting our businesses and our region. Distributed at every information booth throughout the state as well as many other chambers of commerce and mailed to individuals looking for more information, your business can be seen 40,000 times!
- Co-op advertising opportunities in publications such as Down East Magazine, Maine Invites You and Yankee Magazine.
Sponsorship and promotion opportunities in many of our Chamber events.
- Business After Hours, a monthly meeting at a different Chamber business, provides the opportunity to meet and mingle with other local business people.
- Breakfast Biz, an informational breakfast meeting showcasing speakers discussing topics important to small businesses in Maine.
The Chamber promotes economic development by facilitating business expansion and relocation of businesses and employees to the area.
The Chamber sponsors and promotes area events.
Through our Alliance with the Maine State Chamber, members are entitled to the Anthem Chamber Blue Options Health Insurance, as well as other programs. Please contact the Chamber for more information!